Jabalpur | 17 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

Property Law

I want my right on ancestoral property But my brothers are not willing to give.

Hello sir, We are 6 brothers and 3 sisters, my father expired in 1970 and mother expired in 2000, some land property is there which has been distributed among all the brothers and leaving the sisters. Brothers name have been registered individually in to 6 khasra. Now as per supreme court new verdict I must be eligible to get the share. Please let me know how can I proceed.
18 Jul, 2021 | 09:47

Dear client
You can file suit for partition and separate possession before civil court
For advise you can mail me on

18 Jul, 2021 | 01:19

U r brother or sister ? For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals