New Delhi | 16 Nov, 2021 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Property Law

I want my landlord to meet my rights and paid off my financial loss

Respected sir/or medam I am a student 12th class, i want to draw your kind attention towards my adverse circumstances that i have been keep on telling to my landlord for 3 months that some repairs be done to my rental property but he has not given me any solution yet whilst he has received all his rent from me till 31 oct 2021 without having completed my essential needs. Now he assailing me for vacate the house. My earnest request to concerned authority to take a look on my problems and contacting to my landlord and needful action i will be very thankful to you Name - Reshma choudhary Address- plot no-66 street no-9 near hanuman chowk village Wazirabad north delhi 110084 Contact no- 9718972539
17 Nov, 2021 | 06:42

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can email me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals