Hyderabad | 05 Jun, 2022 (12 months ago)

Property Law

I need a legal advice

I want to file a case on my brother for my father's property.
19 Jun, 2022 | 12:12

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

06 Jun, 2022 | 13:05

You will have to explain the matter to enable lawyer to provide you necessary advisory. Feel free to contact me at desaivaidehi44@gmail.com in case you seek telephonic consultation. (Charges would be communicated to you vide email).
Adv Vaidehi Samant

06 Jun, 2022 | 10:36

I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

06 Jun, 2022 | 07:28

What is the property please mention
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on

06 Jun, 2022 | 00:29

Sure. You can contact me at shradhaagrawal@vplegal.in


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals