Vasai-Virar | 09 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Property Law

I hve a garden flat with 440 area mentioned on Agreement & floor plan...the soc

I hve a flat with 440 garden area on grd flr mentioned on Agreement plus on floor plan.Now the society is claiming it belongs to them ....wat can I do
10 Aug, 2021 | 10:46


Kindly check the building plan, whether that garden show as part of flat or common area

09 Aug, 2021 | 19:59

You have to send your society a legal notice. For more information, please share that agreement on my e-mail. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals