Bijapur | 19 Mar, 2021 (2 years ago)

Property Law

i have leagal property papers of my home but suddenly its coming under the Waqaf

don't understand how its happened but they sent me a notice that u have illegally ocupied our property dont know what to do plaese help me .

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals