Dehradun | 26 Mar, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Property Law

I have a problem related plustering at my house

I am facing problems to plustering at my house wall by the neighbors because pluster to be done from their field. What to do?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals