Chickmagalur | 22 Feb, 2022 (1 year, 3 months ago)

Property Law

I have a land (own property) and my cousin uncle troubling for this

I have a land (own property) and my cousin uncle troubling. We have given a written complaint against him and the Police warned him, and we have acknowledgement for this. After a few months he started doing the same and as he near to 70 years so taking advantage of elder age law and miss-using it.
22 Feb, 2022 | 17:23

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

22 Feb, 2022 | 12:18

Please reach me at 9794148274 for consultation.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals