Kakinada | 22 Apr, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

Property Law

I have a house property and want suggestion how to transfer it to my step son

My elder brother and I divided the house property after my father expire, as we are legal heirs. Now my divided share which is registered on my name I want it to transfer to my step son. I have a daughter also and she got love married against our will and not in touch. When she went away, she wrote on 100rs bond paper that she on own will marrying and moving away and will not posses any rights even with properties also. Now since the property I have is my father earned and as per my knowledge, daughter will also have right in grandfather's property. How to proceed further to transfer my property to my step son so that she shouldn't be problem in future as well. Will that bond she wrote is enough for smooth transfer?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals