Kollam | 17 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Property Law

I had home in own property. The corporation authority demolished it without my c

I had a home in my own property. The corporation authority decided to expand the road near it.For that they try said me to evacuate my home. I approach high court for this case and highcout proclaimed a stay on corporation authorities decision . After this highcourt stay's expiry ..The corporation authority demolished my home in my own property when i was not in my home.When i returned to my home i saw this..My home has been demolished. Sir...Can you please tell me what will i do for this..
17 Jun, 2021 | 12:23

Ok sir
Call me we will discuss
Mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals