Kolkata | 11 Jan, 2023 (2 months, 1 week ago)

Property Law

I give regular rent to my landlord with bill. No agreement.

I give regular rent to my landlord with bill. No agreement is there between him and his predicessors.For more than 35yrs I am doing my business in that shop.He is not allowing me to sell my portion.After my death can my son continue business over there?
11 Jan, 2023 | 16:55

If you are a tenant then you do not have the right title to sell your portion. But in case you want your son to continue business over there, then it is advisable to enter into an agreement with the landlord so as to avoid any clashes or confusion in future.

You may reach out at advakshaylal@gmail.com, for further discussions.

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants

11 Jan, 2023 | 15:18

It is totally the discretion of your landlord in the absence of an agreement. However, you may enter into an agreement for a term wherein we can ensure that your interest is protected.

Kindly contact for assistance

Adv Mayank Patni


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals