Narsinghpur | 11 Mar, 2022 (1 year, 2 months ago)

Property Law

I am willing to donate my property to government

I have property I want to donate it to government for road to farmers
11 Mar, 2022 | 21:36

Please call me for details................
Mob. 9818721841

11 Mar, 2022 | 15:09

Please reach me at 9794148274 for consultation

11 Mar, 2022 | 13:13

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals