Kalol | 07 May, 2022 (10 months, 2 weeks ago)

Property Law

I am nominee in the flat where my brother died

I am nominee in the flat where my brother lived and died and my bhabhi need the share on that flat
09 May, 2022 | 22:43

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
LL.M.- Criminal Law

Founder- Justice In You

08 May, 2022 | 02:46

Dear sir
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of nominee and share in the deceased property
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on

07 May, 2022 | 19:33

Please reach me on whatsapp at 9794148274 for consultation


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals