Mumbai | 26 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Property Law

I am going to book a house in an under construction project so I need advice

How to get information about the builder and on what information to book the house under construction
26 Jul, 2021 | 12:10

Please ensure whether the project is RERA(real estate regulatory authority) registered or not. A RERA registered project is much safer than any other project as the buyer will get heavy compensation in case of a delay in delivery. Apart from that get an advocate to thoroughly read the Builder buyer agreement so that you can check what is your remedy in case of default of the Builder.
In case of any clarification please let me know.
-Advocate Mayank Patni


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals