Delhi | 09 Oct, 2022 (5 months, 2 weeks ago)

Property Law

Husband expired, without will. How to get property transferred to my name

My husband expired few days back, I have three childrens and I want to get property transferred to my name. Please help how we can do it
09 Oct, 2022 | 15:10

If your husband expired without a will, his property will be distributed as per succession laws.
For more details reach out at or 9818566928.

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants

09 Oct, 2022 | 14:53

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of transfer of property of husband
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals