Kundapura | 23 Feb, 2022 (1 year, 3 months ago)

Property Law

How to transfer Deceased Mother's Property to her grand/children ?

Fr understanding, Naming my Grandma as "A" & her Elder Sisters as "B" & "C". Story goes like this, A, B & C's all brother withdraw ownership of land orally as per maternal Hereditary. & after marrying to rich man Mrs. C & her children give-up too. So last official written deed was made in the name of A & B, as both sister husband left them deserted in very young age. Now Mrs. A have 4 sons & 1 daughter whereas Mrs. B have 1 son. As per old tradition, Mrs. A's daughter will get ownership. But as per Law, it needs to be equally divided into all children / grandchildren, due to intestate case. (correct me if I'm wrong) New Scenario. 1.Mrs. A name in death cert. is her nick name & not her original One. 2.Mrs. B's Son is in vegetative state in his 80's but orally withdrew his ownership. 3.Mrs. A , 2 children are ready to give-up house land but not complete property. 4. & what if Mrs. B & C grandchildren ask for their rights in Property in future So My Question is, What My & Mom's share (Mrs. A's Daughter) ? What to do with name mismatch issue of deceased person ? Mrs. A, B and C children are in 50's - 60's age group. 4 farm land and one house is only property. Suggest
23 Feb, 2022 | 18:42

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

23 Feb, 2022 | 14:14

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of partition and separate possession as per Hindu succession Act.and share
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals