Navi Mumbai | 26 Dec, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Property Law

How to sell flat of deceased father and deceased mother? They died without will

Transfer of flat after death of my father and mother.. Hi, My father and mother died suddenly leaving no will. Father and Mother has a flat in CHS Nerul, Navi Mumbai.We are 2 brother's and we want to transfer the flat in our name. We want to sell the flat immediately. We had applied for Legal heirship Certificate in Thane and paid stamp duty too and Jt. Civil Judge, SD.Thane has issued us legal heir certificate. Is there need of another procedure or we can sell property now directly with legal heir certificate only Pls suggest the process. Thanks,
26 Dec, 2021 | 10:42

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

26 Dec, 2021 | 10:14

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter sale of property of deceased by the legal heirs
Please give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals