Lucknow | 13 Oct, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Property Law

How to sell a House located on Evacuee land?

The housing society where my flat is located in lucknow has been declared 'evacuee' by the state govt. Our Society filed an appeal against it in the HC but so far only one hearing has been conducted where the court ordered 'Status quo' for both parties until its verdict. A year has passed since with no progress.i dont want to be stuck with this all my life, besides do not possess much money so need to sell the flat to move to another city for brighter job prospects.Please is there a way out? Its said 'there always is a loophole in the law'.Shall be extremely grateful for any advice.
14 Oct, 2021 | 20:18

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals