Pune | 30 Jan, 2022 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Property Law

How to revise the agreement to sell in the abscondance of co-owner?

I have a property and I am paying all the EMI, maintenance and property tax for the property including the downpayment for the same. But i own the property in joint name with my husband. Now my husband with whom i have already taken divorce is not in contact with me since 4 years and doesnt want to release his share from the property. What can i do in this case? Should i talk to builder and sub registrar directly if they can help me in making changes to my agreement to sell. And if i make changes to my agreement via builder, what are the measures that i should take to avoid any further legal actions against me? I have filed 498A case against him and he is out of India right now.
30 Jan, 2022 | 17:33

I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

30 Jan, 2022 | 06:43

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise

30 Jan, 2022 | 05:19

Please reach me at 9794148274


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals