Delhi | 08 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

Property Law

how to mutate property after parent's death in delhi

The house I am living in is in my mother's name. I am her only child and my father passed away years back. Now I want to mutate the property in my name and want to know the procedure. she left no will but I am her legal heir now. how do I mutate the property in my name?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals