Ranga Reddy | 17 Mar, 2021 (2 years, 2 months ago)

Property Law

How to get link documents from 1989

We bought a plot in the year 1992 we have sale deed and registration they didnt Gave us link documents i want link document and layout too What should i do

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals