Kolkata | 17 Jan, 2022 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Property Law

How to get a co-owned property transferred on mother's name without gift deed?

After my father's demise, we 3 (me, mother & brother) own the property. We mutually want it to get transferred on our mother's name. Gift deed is a tough option for us as we aren't financially stable. What are the affordable options available for us? Can we sell our shares to her, or do noc or mutation?
21 Jan, 2022 | 16:46

how you can say that its a co owned property, i need the exact details. if the property was of your deceased father , you can approach the court and file a suit for declaration , declaring your mother to be the legal heir. the court decree would make your mother the owner of the property and she can disposed the way , she wants.
but if this is not the situation then plz, contact me
Adv alisha.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals