Patna | 22 Apr, 2022 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Property Law

How to evict my property from bhagna

My bhagnas has taken over one room in my house and are using all of my resources, including water, laterine, and bathroom. They also filed a title partition claim in civil court at the same time. The matter has been pending for the past seven years. They are causing too much disturbance in my daily life. I'm unable to build a home and rent my property. They are constantly arguing with my family members, making our lives miserable. So, can I go to the high court to have Bhagnas throw out from my property? I have property paperworks such as a registered will with probate, an electricity bill, and municipal tax receipts etc. in my name. Please provide me the best suggestion for evicting my house from my bhagnas.
22 Apr, 2022 | 22:26

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

22 Apr, 2022 | 19:49

call me for the brife discussion and solution at 8190964583 Rama law firm

22 Apr, 2022 | 19:00

Please reach me at 9794148274 for consultation


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals