Bengaluru | 20 Aug, 2022 (7 months, 1 week ago)

Property Law

How to evade industrialy converted land from acquisition by state governments.

i have got industrially converted 4 acres of land, presently it is notified by karnataka government for acquisition. we dont want to provide this land for Karnataka government instead we have to give pvt industrialist directly. wt are possibilities to avoid acquisition?
20 Aug, 2022 | 22:10

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

20 Aug, 2022 | 12:34

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of aquisition of land by the government
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals