Patna | 02 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Property Law

How to defend our Sale deed

My father (Hindu) sold his shares of agriculture land to outsider in village (Bihar- Jul 20). My father's brothers didn't agree to pay then applicable market price n made mny excuses to delay (all verbal) henc my dad sold his shares at one particular place. Agriculture land was not divided legally (no registered partition) but all the parties had rights of farming and it was managed individuly as per shares. In March 21 my father's brothers filed a civil suit for partition of agricultural land demanding to cancel sale deed executed by my father. - They willing to buy my father's shares now - They asked preferential right of purchase - They also mentioned about Right of Pre-emption - They gave many false facts about disputed land such as its commercial land (it's not at all) - Is right of pre-emption applicable after 1 yr (Bihar)? They didn't follow 90 days period and no application was produced by them before DCLR - - Is preferential right under Hindu Succession Act applicable specifically when share of land is already sold and it’s been more than 1 year? Seller is alive in this case. Please advise
03 Sep, 2021 | 09:44

Dear sir
As per your submission it reveals that this matter cancellation of sale deed
You can file suit cancellation of sale deed and can challenge sale.deed
For advise you can maiil me on

Asker 03 Sep, 2021 | 09:51

My uncle has already filed a suit asking for partition of left agricultural land and also requested to cancel the sale deed executed by my father. We want to defend our side and keep the sale deed intact.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals