New Delhi | 23 Nov, 2022 (4 months ago)

Property Law

How to access case file of property case as we don't have CNR or case reg. No.

We don't have CNR or case registration number of property dispute case. How can we get the case file and get our share in the property
29 Nov, 2022 | 17:25

You may search by using the names of the parties and other options as available.
For more details, you may reach out at or +91-9818566928.

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants

25 Nov, 2022 | 00:07

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals