Agra | 26 Oct, 2021 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Property Law

How can we request for stay order for demolition of encroachment of property?

Hi, We have reported a complaint against our neighbor for encroachment and unauthorized commercial usage of residential land. He has occupied a whole public road in front of his home for residential purpose, while he is using his own residential land for commercial purpose that is school. We have asked authorities as well as school to showcase NOC's from required mandatory departments , which no one could present yet. But it looks like nagar nigam and development authority are ignoring our complaints and avoiding suitable action due to obvious reasons of bribe. Infact, Nagar nigam and development authority has issued notice to our property as some area of our parking comes over sewer line of road. They are working in favor of school again due to obvious reasons and have not sent any notice to them. We have no problem in taking back our parking area inside, however we demand full encroached land must be cleaned including neighbor's unauthorized construction. How can we approach to resolve issues and make nagar nigam and development authorities work equally as per law for us without paying bribe as we cant afford that much.
26 Oct, 2021 | 18:24

You need to move court with your grievance. I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

26 Oct, 2021 | 04:38

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of encroachment of land and road
Therefore nagar nikham authority has no all right to take an action
Therefore as per my knowledge and study civil court has power in this matter to pass an injunction order again the person who has done encroachment
You can email me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals