Mumbai | 28 Aug, 2019 (3 years, 6 months ago)

Property Law

How can I transfer my room ownership (possession)

Sir my room in was in name of my madal body adhaykasha and after 10 year I want transfer the passion from adhyakasa to me and that time I make proper agreement with adhyakasa that he will transfer the ownership after 10 year but now he is dead and Also mentions that his leegal hair also agree with that but i dont pay stamp duety now what can i do for transfer the ownership
Kanishka Arora
04 Sep, 2019 | 11:37

Thanks for your Query.We are happy to help you.Please call us at 7905073300 or reach us at


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals