Navi Mumbai | 22 Aug, 2022 (9 months, 2 weeks ago)

Property Law

Housing Society not giving NOC to rent out flat to unmarried couple (both 18+)

I am owner of a flat in Palava Mumbai. I want to rent out my flat to a couple who are unmarried (both are 18+ of age). But PCMA (Palava City Management Association) and Housing Society not giving NOC to rent out my flat to unmarried couple. Do they have right to enforce such restriction?
22 Aug, 2022 | 10:27

Every society has its own rules and society is entitled to have such discretion so if they are not willing to give NoC nothing much can be done except in case you want to move ahead in Court but that will be time and money consuming and not worth so try to convince the society management as much possible or seek another tenant. Thank you.
Adv Vaidehi Samant


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals