Nandigama | 21 Apr, 2022 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Property Law

house site problem

i am retired employee, i purchased a house site at nandigama ,krishna district of A.P during 2006, recently i want to sell the property but at registrar office the officials said that site is notified under restricted lands by endowment department . they notified it during 2016. during 2006 it is not a restricted property and sro registered the property . now iam unable to sell the site for my urgent personal expenditure.what i have to do. please advise
21 Apr, 2022 | 22:18

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

21 Apr, 2022 | 21:43

Please reach me at 9794148274 for consultation


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals