Mumbai | 09 Feb, 2022 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Property Law

house owned by father & uncle am the nominee. I need rights to sale of property

House is owned by father and uncle (younger), I am the nominee. It was passed on to them by my grandfather, so its not a self acquired property. I want rights in the sale or any kind of construction on the property.
10 Feb, 2022 | 00:19

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

09 Feb, 2022 | 23:18

Please reach me at 9794148274 for consultation

09 Feb, 2022 | 23:00

Dear client
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals