Gangavathi | 05 May, 2021 (2 years ago)

Property Law

Hindu widow adopt a son and having girl child. Whether girl get property

Our's is hindu family My grandfather's brother wife (widow)adopted (through registered adoption deed) my father as she was not having son but she was having girl child. Whether that girl child will get share in property of her mother
06 May, 2021 | 14:40

Yes the girl child (your aunt) is equally entitled to the property as much as your father.

05 May, 2021 | 22:30

Yes of course, since she is the biological girl child of that woman, she will get equal share in the property.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals