Chennai | 25 Sep, 2022 (5 months, 4 weeks ago)

Property Law

Highway department has taken some portion of our land for road widening so when

Our property is situated in Chennai .. highways department has acquired our land for road widening .. when I approached land revenue officer he says the compensation has been deposited in court . So what will be the procedure to get this money from court . And now the compensation amount will be given in the name of layer who takes the case .. if so how much layer fee for this .. ?
26 Sep, 2022 | 10:04

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of land acquisition Act
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals