Gorakhpur | 21 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Property Law

High court directions

My two cases regarding land are pending in Gorakhpur District Court for the last 15 years. I would like to file for High Court Directions to District Court. Please advise me further.
22 Sep, 2021 | 09:41

Please give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can mail me on

21 Sep, 2021 | 19:13

Please share your case details.
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals