Ooty | 10 Jul, 2022 (10 months, 3 weeks ago)

Property Law

Hi Sir/Madam,

My grandmother willed her Selfaccured property to grandson that is me and the property is transfered in my name. Now my sister is trying to tell my father that the property was bought by family funds that is my father helped my grandmother financially. Now will there be any issue if my father says like that.
11 Jul, 2022 | 21:30

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

11 Jul, 2022 | 15:47

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter will deed of self aquired property
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals