Chikkaballapur | 22 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Property Law

Hi my father property was transfered to his bro as dhana can i file against it

I m a daughter of giriraju my father as made his property to his brother name as dhana can i file against that property
22 Jun, 2021 | 14:33

Call me we will discuss mobile no 935987870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals