Ahmadnagar | 28 Apr, 2022 (10 months, 4 weeks ago)

Property Law

hi mam, my mama is not ready to take care of my grandma, his wife removed her fo

hi mam, my mama is not ready to take care of my grandma, his wife removed her from home. my grandfather is expired and before his death he done all land on name of his son. now she dnt have anything. what can we do
30 Apr, 2022 | 12:38

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
LL.M.- Criminal Law

Founder- Justice In You

28 Apr, 2022 | 21:27

Responsibility of taking care of ageing mother is on son. You can move application on behalf of your grandma under section 5 of of the Maintenance and welfare of the Senior Citizens and Parents Act 2007 before Maintenance Tribunal in your area.
You will get relief within 90 days of filing this application.

28 Apr, 2022 | 19:45

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

28 Apr, 2022 | 10:25

Please reach me at 9794148274 fot consultation

28 Apr, 2022 | 09:41

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals