Hosapete | 26 Nov, 2020 (2 years ago)

Property Law

Hello sir...I want to know about Property Law hope your suggestion would be help

Sir as i mentioned in the above subject this is regarding property issues which are going on in my family...as my father was an govt employee he worked hard and had bought few lands but people scared him regarding CBI & gave him wrong direction due to which he made properties in his brothers and brother in law name now in 2014 my father expired these agree that this is our property but they don't want to give they want more than half property...and they have been torturing us since 6 yrs...sir please can you with this ???? Is there any such law where we can pay fine to govt and take all our property back or anyother way

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals