Bandipur | 08 Feb, 2022 (1 year, 3 months ago)

Property Law

Hello sir, is noc from siblings required for selling a property gifted by my dad

This is self earned property of my father. He gifted me his property.
08 Feb, 2022 | 19:05

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

08 Feb, 2022 | 18:55

Please reach me at 9794148274


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals