Kolkata | 20 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

Property Law

Having problem with Society Committee

I am staying in an apartment which has not been registered. There is a temporary committee formed and they are managing the running of the society. But the Committee is not abiding to agree with all the flat members decisions. Like they have gone ahead and replaced the security agency as per their wishes even though some of the flat members have objected to it. Also as a flat owner am I entitled to spare keys of the common gates for car and entrance to the building.
20 Jul, 2021 | 18:42

Have you sent them a legal notice ?
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals