Faridabad | 17 Apr, 2022 (11 months, 1 week ago)

Property Law


I am the only son of my Parents. My Parents have expired My father has done the will and also my mother has done the will in favor of me. (i) In case i want to sell this property do i need to take consent of my 3 Adult children. (ii) also, do i have the right not to give this property to one of my child.
18 Apr, 2022 | 23:42

No need to take permission from any one. Properties will be treated as self-acquired. you can make will without any concern.

17 Apr, 2022 | 23:23

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

17 Apr, 2022 | 21:53

Since the issue is in respect of will, different aspects have to be looked into. I will suggest you to take verbal legal advice along with the documents. This will help you understand the intricacies well.

Shradha Agrawal 17 Apr, 2022 | 23:00

Yes. You can click on my name and check.

Asker 17 Apr, 2022 | 22:09

Is it paid

17 Apr, 2022 | 21:38

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of will deed
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on

Asker 17 Apr, 2022 | 22:28

Actually, i just wanted to know that do i need to take consent of my children before selling the property which was built by my father. After his and my mother death I am the sole owner of the property.

Asker 17 Apr, 2022 | 22:07

Is it paid


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals