Gurgaon | 13 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Property Law


my brother took my father and grandfather property. even my father is also in favor of my brother.
14 Sep, 2021 | 11:38

You can file a partition suit.

13 Sep, 2021 | 23:32

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals