Kaimur (Bhabhua) | 03 Mar, 2022 (1 year ago)

Property Law


A land was sold by my father 8-10 years ago and he has been expired in 2018. Now a person has filed a case that my father along with his brother has sold extra land which wasn't there's and a court notice has been published including my mother's name who is very aged and medically ill. We don't have a single idea about the case. Is there any solution that we can get out of this case.
03 Mar, 2022 | 15:28

Kindly share the case details. For legal advice you can write to me at advocatekunalseth@gmail.com.

03 Mar, 2022 | 13:45

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

03 Mar, 2022 | 12:01

Please share the details of the case/notice with me after that I can advise properly................
contact me for details.
Mob. 9818721 841
Email- kamran_dtg@yahoo.co.in

03 Mar, 2022 | 09:30

Please reach me at 9794148274

03 Mar, 2022 | 08:02

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals