New Delhi | 18 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Property Law


My grandfather died in 1996 with a will but couldn't get it registered before expiring. He had 1 son (my father), 3 daughter. The will stated completed property to my father and some variable amount of money to be paid to sisters depending on their financial condition. They filed a case in court in 1996 itself and has been continuing. Now, few days ago my father expired and now they are demanding the whole house giving us a small sum of money. How much right do we have over the property? Will my mother( the widow) and I will get a share in our grandfather's self acquired property
18 Jun, 2021 | 16:56

First of all will can be either registered or unregistered, doesnt matter. Secondly you and your mother will have right to that property in equal shares being Class -1 heirs of your father. For any further information, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

18 Jun, 2021 | 16:09

You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals