Gurgaon | 12 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Property Law


GPA required for taking over possession of a property and executing coveyance deed as the original allotttee is outside india
13 Jun, 2021 | 07:21

You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals