Faridabad | 16 Apr, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

Property Law


My wife was having a residential house in Faridabad and as per registered will the same was transferred to me by HUDA. Now I have sought the permission to transfer the same to my daughter in law which has been permitted under family transfer by HUDA. Now transfer deed has to be executed in favour of My Daughter in law and will be registered with Sub Registrar . Will it be eligible for within family for stamp duty exempted as per Gazette notification no S.O.,62/C.A.2/1899/S.9/2014 DATED 16.06.2014 of Haryana Government? or else we will have to go for gift deed with no consideration. If gift deed is without any consideration will I have to pay stamp duty of 3.5% (50% of general stamp duty)of the notional value of the house or no stamp duty. I seek your advice for the same.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals