Anand | 09 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Property Law

Harresment from Landlord by collecting unnecessary charges and vacant flat

My father in law had a property in Mumbai. Flat is on Pagdi system( Goodwill). Now landlord has issued notice through advocate to him to vacant the flat. Now what should we do??? Due to Corona he was staying at native place since from almost 1 and half year. Plus my brother is law is metally retired. He is harrasing us lot and asking different types of expenses and charges for repairations. He is also not constructing the new building also. Now what should we do???
09 Jul, 2021 | 21:44

First of all file a reply to that legal notice and file a police complaint first. If nothing happens, then proceed towards court. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates
and if you liked my advice, dont forget to rate and comment "shubham pabbi & associates" on google.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals