Barshi | 14 May, 2022 (8 months, 3 weeks ago)

Property Law


One of my cusion was filed case against me that I am not ready to share property of ancestors.but actually I am ready to share .one of our uncle was not ready.I wish it was shared as soon as please give me legal advise what can I do
15 May, 2022 | 18:15

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

14 May, 2022 | 13:44

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

14 May, 2022 | 08:37

Has he filed a case for partition?


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals