Mehsana | 23 Feb, 2022 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Property Law


my father sell our ancestral agricultural land before 2 month ago without my knowledge. sell deed done two month ago. can i challenge the sell deed and fight for my rights. the land was on name of my grandfathers earlier.
23 Feb, 2022 | 18:08

Yes. I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on 9876784071 or through my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

23 Feb, 2022 | 17:40

Please reach me at 9794148274

23 Feb, 2022 | 17:39

Please reach me at 9794148274

23 Feb, 2022 | 15:11

Yes you can challenge
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals