Ahmedabad | 13 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

Property Law


I have a tenement in co.operative housing society(in Ahmedabad),which was registered under Bombay state rules i.e. before division of Gujarat and Maharashtra.I want to sell only first floor of this tenement.Can society object ? Bylaws of society are silent on this matter.What if society do not allow ?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals