Ankleshwar | 23 Dec, 2022 (3 months ago)

Property Law


I am admin,My age 80+,repeated meeting with three brothers failed,so time wasted,will by mother regd in 1996,at Ankleshwar, Gujarat, mother died in 2002 at Malad, Mumbai, property, only 2 BHK flat at Malad,Mumbai, my age is 20 years over after mother death, how to execute this regd will,

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals